Home of The Wild has possibly the best location in Marloth Park.
Located on 2,100 m2 of land, the villa borders Kruger National Park and has an 180 degree uninterrupted view over Crocodile River and its banks. In fact, you don’t even have to leave the house to watch the wildlife. Enjoying breakfast or taking a swim in the pool while watching elephants come down to drink or crocodiles sunbathing is absolutely unique.
And if you find that 100 meters is a little too far to look, then you can enjoy the animals that roam freely inside Marloth Park and who often come to drink in our garden at our local waterhole. Marloth Park is a property estate which spans 17.5 km2 (larger than the city of Geneva, for example) and which is home to many giraffes, zebra, kudu, wildebeest, impala, warthogs, ostrich, monkeys, mongoose, etc. They all frequently visit our garden.
- 2,100 m2 plot of land
- Borders Kruger National Park on the front side
- House terrace faces North so has sun all day
- Two sides of the house are classified as ‘park land’ so no construction is allowed and the bush is left to grow freely
- Swimming pool with small waterfall
- ‘Braai’ barbecue facilities
- Waterhole on the property which attracts the animals of Marloth Park
- Independent power generator, water tank and water filters. Gas heated water
- Diverse garden vegetation including mahogny, fever tree, marula, impala lilies, wild sage, bougainvillea, etc